Feb 212010
 

So I ended taking down the entire site to fix a possible issue with malware. I don’t know what it was or how it got there, but there were a few people who let me know their anti-virus programs were triggering on my site. I tested it and had it happen as well. I should have most of it up pretty soon.

I took the opportunity to replace my theme and get some much needed upgrades in. I will be doing the forum very soon. I am just waiting on the database restore. Hopefully that goes well…. This also give me a good opportunity to get a decent backup and maintenance schedule going. I really need to get some good backups for the whole site. At least WordPress has a really simple restore. The forum is not as kind so far.

Things will get cleaned up here shortly. I will keep everyone posted on the status if something goes wrong.

 Posted by at 4:10 am

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

(required)

(required)